The Joint Commission (TJC) instituted revised and new requirements related to resuscitation. Here’s how Nuvara’s intuitive documentation and facilitation software can help your hospital comply with three of them.
2. Data Collection
New TJC requirement:
Document the number and location of in-hospital cardiac arrests (IHCA), outcomes, and transfers to a higher level of care.
With CoDirector, responders can:
- Digitally document all interventions, patient data, outcomes, and more
- Capture key metrics in the moment, such as time to first dose of Epinephrine, CPR quality, and chest compression fraction
See How Nuvara Can Improve Every IHCA Response
In addition to TJC compliance, Nuvara’s CoDirector Software supports efficient, accurate, and confident response via:
- Pre-configured interventions based on patient rhythms
- An interactive dashboard of intervention timers
- Medication dosing assistance
- Automatic hot debrief reports
- And more